Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Uncomplete Story

In this room I start to think
This room is a witness
The eyes of walls say that I'm sick
Watching a whole me that always been miss

Walking around in this city
Feels so empty feels so real
Not forgiving my self and my stupidity
Letting my heart making the deal

Down, sadness, tears, and angry
I share with someone where I stopping by
Don't know how you feel to my insanity
I'm lost without you and lost my reality

The day will come to pick me up
I've tells you my mind when my hearts are worry
Can't say there is something killing me up
Can't close my eyes in this uncomplete story

Will you be there when I come?
Will you accept my offer when I'm on your door?
Will you listen to my mind when I say some?
Will you answer my heart when knowing my ship is near your shore?